If you are interested, please download the application and submit it to email@example.com along with your resume and cover letter.
Are you seeking a career, not just another job? Do you have a passion for technology? Do you love reading the latest tech articles and podcasts? Do you love taking computers a part and rebuilding them? Then this might be the place for you! Our techs work in a team environment and we are looking for leaders. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and our core values focus on family, honesty, and hard work. Our President, Gary, is the type of person who believes in investing in the employee. We pay for employee training, certifications, conferences etc., basically as much as you want to grow, we support and encourage it!
- Twelve paid vacation/sick days per year (accumulated one day per month)
- Seven paid holidays
- Monthly bonus - to cover incidentals
- Employee training and certifications paid by employer
- Travel reimbursement
- All equipment provided by employer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with clients to resolve network issues.
- Network device administration (Switching, Routing, Firewall/VPN, VLANs)
- Windows Server Administration 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- NAS/SAN Administration
- Maintains existing network infrastructures
- Assures all installations are in accordance with manufacturer's specifications and best practices.
- Builds support documentation
- Attend and actively participate in regular meetings.
- On call 24/7 Support, if needed
- Other duties as needed
- COVER LETTER
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience/certificates.
- 4 years of relevant IT experience
- Knowledge and skills to use advanced troubleshooting and installation of Windows Server Hyper-V or other virtualization technologies
- Hyper-V or other virtualization technologies
- Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems (2003-2012 R2)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, IIS, File & Printer Sharing
- Experience replacing workstation and server hardware
- Knowledge of one or more Scripting Languages (Visual Basic, Perl, PHP, Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Two or more years Networking experience in a Support or Operations role preferred
- Passion for helping people solve their technical problems
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism, courtesy, and composure under pressure
- Enjoys working with people in a team environment
- Ability to take assigned projects to successful completion
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently
- Effectively communicate user errors and explain steps to avoid similar problems in the future